Here is what you need to know:
- Senior and senior-intermediate industry professionals generously agreed to participate as Mentors. Mentors (including their photos and bios) will be featured on the PAAC website prior to the launch of the program.
- PAAC Regular or Corporate Members who are 35 years of age or under as of October 1, 2015 (Mentees) have registered to participate in the Program following a call for participation.
- The program is limited to 20 Mentors and 20 Mentees.
How Mentors and Mentees connect
- Mentee participation in the program will be by lottery.
- Mentor and Mentee matches will be conducted by ballot. Each Mentor will meet with two Mentees. Each Mentee will meet with two Mentors.
- Each Mentor reserves dates for mentorship sessions. A session typically is 60 minutes in length. Mentors and Mentees meet at locations selected by the Mentors.
- Mentors reserve the right to reschedule meeting dates at the time they connect with their Mentees
Ten Tips on how to have a great mentorship experience