Calling all Mentors!
We hope you can join us for the PAAC Ontario Chapter’s first speed mentoring event of the year on March 4, 2021 from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm. Click here to register!
Group speed mentoring made possible through zoom will introduce mentees to several public affairs leaders through 15-minute breakout chats all from the comfort of your work from home setup.
As a mentor, you will:
- Provide mentees with access to new networks though mentors
- Have an opportunity to provide hiring tips, career stories and work from home hacks
- Networking with fellow mentees
Who are our Mentees?
- Often in school or at the beginning of their public affairs career (0-4 years).
- Have a passion for learning, politics, government, or public affairs.
- Have an opportunity to ask about hiring tips, career stories and work from home hacks
- Looking to connect with like minded PAAC members and share experiences.
Who are our Mentors?
- Passionate and dedicated public affairs professionals.
- 5+ years of experience in Government, Politics, Public Affairs, Communications or Government Relations.
- Able to lead or co-lead 15-minute breakout sessions with a small group of mentees
Open to all PAAC members
Fee: $15 (max 20 mentees)