Join PAAC Ontario for our first speed networking event of the year on February 17 from 5:30-7:00PM.
Group speed mentoring made possible through zoom will introduce mentees to several public affairs leaders through 15-minute breakout chats.
Why sign up?
- Provides mentees with access to new networks through mentors.
- Opportunity to ask about hiring tips, career stories and work from home hacks.
- Networking with fellow mentees.
Who are our Mentees:
- Often in school or at the beginning of their public affairs career (0-4 years).
- Have a passion for learning, politics, government or public affairs.
- Looking to connect with likeminded PAAC members and share experiences.
- Open to all PAAC Ontario members.
- Fee: $15 (max 20 mentees).
Who are our Mentors:
- Passionate and dedicated public affairs professionals.
- 5+ years of experience in Government, Politics, Public Affairs, Communications or Government Relations.
- Able to lead or co-lead 15-minute breakout sessions with a small group of mentees.
When: Thursday, February 17 from 5:30-7:00 p.m. (virtual)
Where: Join us through Zoom!
We are also excited to announce that we will also be moving to in-person mentoring events in the Spring of 2022 if COVID-19 restrictions permit.