Volunteers are the key to our success!
Like many member-driven organizations, the success of the Public Affairs Association of Canada (PAAC) is dependent on its volunteers. Frequently there are openings for members of the association to contribute to the activities of the committees listed below.
If you are a member and are interested in participating actively or on an occasional basis (micro volunteering), please click this link to complete a form
If you have an questions about becoming a volunteer, please contact Brynne Wrigley, Association Manager at email@example.com
The benefits of volunteering are numerous …
- What you gain personal and professional from participation is directly related to what you put in;
- Volunteers are more likely to build closer relationships within the Canadian Public Affairs industry;
- Volunteering provides a chance to give back by sharing your knowledge and expertise with others;
- Volunteering provides an opportunity to develop new skills, pursue new interests and improve career opportunities;
- Successful contributions made through volunteering look great on a resume.