In today’s political environment of international conflict, climate change and technology-enabled globalization, the task of the public affairs professional is more nuanced than ever. Charged with the task of shaping agendas, controlling messages and managing issues for politicians and corporations alike, the public affairs expert of the 21st century is by necessity a savvy navigator and skilled communicator who understands how to achieve a desired result.
The PAAC Conference provides a targeted, cost-effective means of accessing and promoting your products and services to the top public affairs professionals around the country.
Don’t miss this opportunity to become a strategic partner in the pre-eminent Canadian event exploring “the new public affairs” of corporate activism and grassroots advocacy.
Becoming a strategic partner in this conference will allow you to:
- Target a rapidly growing segment of the public affairs industry
- Position your organization as a leader
- Benefit from an extensive promotional campaign showcasing your firm’s logo through our communications campaign
- Influence and win the loyalty of public and private decision-makers and stakeholders
- Reinforce your status as an engaged and connected corporate citizen
Who Will You Connect With?
Professionals whose interest or responsibilities lie in the area of issues management, government relations, trend analysis, policy development, strategic planning, audience or constituency relations – incl. public, media, labour and investor relations
- Corporate CEO’s
- Government professionals
- Self-employed Consultants
- Communication Specialists
- Public Relations Professionals
- Not-for-Profit Professionals
To learn more about how to become a sponsor of the 2016 PAAC Annual Conference, click here to download the Sponsorship Outline